House for Sale
A Dream Location Packed with Potential
Property ID 1966500CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS THAT THIS HOME MUST SELL!
This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is nestled on a 514sqm corner block, on a quiet and leafy street.
Located in close proximity to an abundance of public transportation routes, shopping centres and sought after schools.
Marangaroo truly is a family orientated suburb in a convenient location!
The light and bright interior has a fresh/modern feel and easy care flooring throughout. This beautiful home will appease everybody in the family. Whether you're a young or a growing family there is space to live in this spacious home.
Outside boasts a large patio which extends across the full rear of the home - a terrific outdoor entertaining area.
It also offers extra space through from the double garage which is perfect for a tradie or someone with a caravan/trailer.
Set yourself up for a lifetime of happiness by moving in here. The location will impress!
Some features Include:
* Great sized formal lounge to the front of the home.
* Large master bedroom with walk-in-robe, reverse cycle air conditioning and a lovely en-suite.
* Boasting a spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area.
* Spacious sized secondary bedrooms are all with built-in-robes.
* Well presented & tiled to ceiling family bathroom.
* Paved outdoor entertainment space & big patio.
* Well manicured gardens & large grassed backyard.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning units in the master & living area.
* Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance and access to rear.
* Roller shutters to the front.
* Built in 1994 and boasting a generous 514sqm corner block, this family home is not to be missed!
This is one you cannot miss! But be quick - INTEREST WILL BE STRONG!
Come and snatch up this INCREDIBLE opportunity!
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALISTS:
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Matt McDonagh 0497 389 841
Kieren McDonagh 0405 817 478
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
Follow Kieren on Facebook at Kieren McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.