House for Sale
Unique and Luxurious Haven
Property ID 1993495SOLD IN TEN DAYS WITH THE MCDONAGH TEAM!
Multiple buyers have missed out - if you're looking at selling, contact us today to take advantage of our buyer database.
If you're a buyer looking for the perfect home - contact us today so we can find you the right property!
The perfect blend of low-maintenance living and elegance oozes from this truly remarkable family abode.
Within walking distance of STUNNING local parklands, this conveniently-positioned home also finds itself very close to Ashdale Primary & High school, Kingsway Christian College & more, as well as some local shops nearby and public transport that helps take you all the way to the freeway and our pristine coastline.
As for the house, quality tiles & high ceilings greet you as enter into the main formal living room. The master suite is also located to the front of the home, boasting a large walk-in-robe and a private en-suite bathroom with a large shower, a beautiful bathtub and a separate toilet.
Stepping into the oversized open plan living/dining area is breathtaking, beautifully flow through the home with the mix of formal/informal living to cater for the entire family, but it is the stunning kitchen that will capture the heart of the resident chef - quality stainless steel appliances, featured ceiling work, overhead cabinetry, sparkling stone bench tops and a breakfast bench.
Flowing seamlessly from the games room, the outdoor entertaining is catered for by two fantastic alfresco's with a large paved entertainment area sweeping across the rear of the home, perfect to entertainment family & friends whilst overlooking a large yard that leaves plenty of space for a future swimming pool - and then some!
Some Features Include:
* Master bedroom with beautiful wooden floorboards, a large walk-in-robe & a gorgeous en-suite.
* Formal lounge to the front of the home.
* Bedroom 5/Home office with a step-in-robe.
* Expansive open plan living/dining area with pervading high ceilings and dazzling tiles complimenting the main living areas.
* A breathtaking, no expense spared kitchen, with modern stainless steel appliances, an abundance of cupboard space and sparkling stone bench tops.
* Games room off of the main living area which flows out to the pitched alfresco.
* Three Queen sized secondary bedrooms, all with built-in-robes & the glistening wooden floorboards.
* Sensationally presented family bathroom.
* Kids activity/study.
* Roller shutters.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout, along with two reverse cycle split system units.
* High ceilings, fancy cornice & ceiling work throughout.
* Low maintenance living with artificial lawn to the front & rear of the home, along with manicured garden beds.
* Built in 2006 with no expense spared & immaculate attention to detail on a spacious 594sqm block with approx. 248sqm of living.
It truly is an absolute masterpiece and will leave you breathless.. It has been priced to sell & we have clear instructions from the seller that is has to go!
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALIST: Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.