House for Sale
The Mcdonagh Team does it Again! Under Offer!
Property ID 1944345URGENT SALE!
We have clear instructions that this gorgeous home has to sell!
Nestled in the highly sought after & prestigious Lakes Estate, in the heart of Ballajura.
This well established suburb is perfect for a young or growing family, located only 20-25 minutes (approx) from Perth's CBD & the beautiful pristine beach and with public transportation in abundance, you cannot go wrong!
This remarkably presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home will be sure to tick all of your boxes.
Boasting a large 728sqm block currently zoned R17.5/50.
Whether you are an investor, first home buyer or potentially looking to downsize, the lucky buyer is striking gold!
The home comprises of two separate living areas, with the main living area flowing to the outdoor alfresco and the large backyard with gorgeous manicured gardens and offering large outdoor living spaces.
Beautifully renovated throughout and a low maintenance lifestyle is the aura that pervades 69 Clipper Drive.
Some Features Include:
* Spacious master bedroom.
* Two secondary bedrooms.
* Well presented family bathroom, with Roman bath/shower & modern vanity.
* Large formal lounge.
* Open plan family, dining & kitchen area.
* Renovated kitchen in 2016, with a modern look & a breakfast bar.
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout.
* The neutral colour palette and a lovely wood toned flooring is the perfect blend for a bright & contemporary feel.
* Paved outdoor entertainment spaces and a large patio compliment the backyard.
* Easy maintenance gardens to the front and back.
* Built in 1987, set on a generous 728sqm block currently zoned R17.5/50 making this a potential 4 unit site (STCA).
- Ballajura Community College 500m (approx) through an alleyway just a quick stroll away.
- Ballajura Primary School approx 4 minutes drive.
- Mary MacKillop Catholic Community School approx 4 minutes drive.
- Every day grocery store & little restaurants approx 2 minutes drive.
- Malaga is only approx 5 minutes drive.
- Perth CBD approx 25 minutes drive.
- Hillarys Boat Harbour approx 20 minutes drive.
- Lots of local parklands & public transportation nearby.
This is one you cannot miss! But be quick - INTEREST WILL BE STRONG!!
Come and be mesmerized in person!
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALISTS:
Kieren McDonagh 0405 817 478
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Kieren on Facebook at Kieren McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.