House for Sale
Contemporary Parkside Retreat..
Property ID 1973049HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER BY THE MCDONAGH TEAM!
Multiple buyers have missed out - if you're looking at selling, contact us today to take advantage of our buyer database.
If you're a buyer looking for the perfect home - contact us today so we can find you the right property!
This delightful parkside residence boasts 4 large bedrooms & 3 bathrooms, it is nestled on an elevated 701sqm block with the outlook of trees and green oval.
The light & bright interior has a fresh/modern feel with ducted air conditioning & easy care flooring throughout.
The spacious living arrangement consists of separate lounge room to the front, formal dining and the hub of the home comprises of an expansive open plan living/dining area and beautifully renovated kitchen with quality appliances & ample cupboard space.
With sweeping views of the backyard from the gorgeous kitchen, you will be able to keep a good eye on the kids outdoors or in the pool, whilst cooking.
Outside boasts a large sprawling alfresco - A terrific outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the sparkling below ground pool where you can relax under the pool-side gazebo!
The outside also offers a powered workshop with drive-thru access from the double garage.
Located just a few minutes from The Alexander & the IGA which is perfect for your every-day needs. It is also close proximity to an abundance of public transportation routes, shopping centres and sought after schools.
Alexander Heights truly is a family orientated suburb in a convenient location!
Set yourself up for a lifetime of happiness by moving in here. The location will impress!
Some Features Include:
* Easy care, eco friendly native garden.
* Solar panels
*Crimesafe security screens and alarm system.
* 5 car secure parking.
* Huge powered and plumbed workshop.
* New sparkling Plunge pool with waterfall and spa jets.
* Luxurious gazebo retreat by the pool with gas outlet for spa.
* Outdoor undercover entertainment area.
* Large master bedroom with a huge amount of cupboard space, including a walk-in-robe & a separate mirrored built-in-robe and well presented en-suite.
* Formal lounge, well positioned to the front of the home overlooking the park.
* Formal dining or alternatively could be used as a study nook or activity room.
* The queen sized secondary bedrooms are all with built-in-robes and one also has a ceiling-fan & outdoor access.
* An immaculate, resort style family bathroom which boasts tiles to the ceiling, contemporary shower & vanity and a beautiful bathtub.
* Laundry with an abundance of bench & cupboard space, including overheads.
* Third bathroom close to back entrance.
* The interior has an open plan living style, comprising of the family, kitchen & dining which flows perfectly to the outdoor entertainment space.
* Recessed ceiling in the living area.
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout.
* Wood fire place.
* Built in 1985 and boasting a massive 701sqm parkside block, this family home is not to be missed!
It truly is a wonderful home, highly recommended to come and view to be breath-taken by it's beauty in person.
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALISTS:
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Matt McDonagh 0497 389 841
Kieren McDonagh 0405 817 47
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
Follow Kieren on Facebook at Kieren McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.